March 2022 PDM: Customer Experience / personalization complying to Data Security & Privacy Principles
- This event has passed.
March 12 @ 4:45 pm IST - 7:00 pm ISTFree
We are happy to invite you to the second Professional development meeting (PDM) of March 2022.
16:45 – Virtual Networking
17:00 – Greetings from ISACA Chennai Chapter
17:03 – Monthly Security News Round-up
17:25 – Chapter Updates and Speaker Introduction
17:30 – Customer Experience / personalization complying to Data Security & Privacy Principles by Ajit Anantharaman, CISO Hansa Cequity
19:00: End of PDM
Meeting CPE: 2 Hours
CPE Reporting: We have received a notification from ISACA global to refrain from using the CPE Upload Tool until further notice. We encourage members to report their own CPEs.
About the Talk:
- The impact of a good personalized (content) experience on a customer
- The importance of a good customer experience to a CMO and its value add
- Key/ common Data Security & Data Privacy guidelines applicable to customer data/ PII
- Key considerations for a right solution
- Achieving personalization/ hyper-personalization, yet complying to the principles of Data Privacy guidelines
- Few case studies of a personalized customer experience with Privacy and Security by Design
- Ajit is a Chief Information Security & certified GDPR Data Protection Officer (BS10012 – GDPR) for Hansa Cequity group of companies, has over 2 decades of IT experience. In addition, he is also involved in providing custom technical solutions integrated with OEM tools for campaign automations
- He started his career as a certified Database developer, graduated to managing complex technical infrastructure of a large bank executing digital marketing campaigns, to heading the campaign practice itself. Ajit had considerable experience in the USA managing long term projects for companies like Amex, Fannie Mae, First Data & BestBuy before joining Hansa Cequity in March of 2016. He has been instrumental in Cequity attaining ISMS & the subsidiaries obtaining QMS certifications; currently pursuing GDPR aligned PIMS certification
- He holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration (specialized in Information Technology), Bachelor’s degree & Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automobile domain from the University of Mumbai
- He is an avid music lover with interest in Ghazals & Classical songs, enjoys travel & photograph, likes teaching and is a student of business & personal finance discipline