Nov 2022 PDM: APT Attacks and use of CDR Technology
- This event has passed.
November 12 @ 5:30 pm IST - 7:30 pm ISTFree
Welcome to Nov 2022 PDM
05:15 PM: Virtual Networking
05:30 PM: Welcome by ISACA Chennai Chapter
05:32 PM: Monthly News Round-up
05:50: Chapter Updates and Speaker Update
05:55: APT Attacks and use of CDR technology by Mr Suriya Prakash and Mr. J Prasanna of cysecuritycorp
Mr. Suriya Prakash, Head – DARWIS SFS & Threat Intel API, CySecurity Corp
- Currently he is Head – DARWIS SFS & Threat Intel API of CySecurity Corp, US. He is founder shareholder & director of CySecurity Pte Ltd
- He headed the team that built the DARWIS CDR API, deanonymizing API, SSL Grading Program of ReejaVajra APT Cloud scan for CySecurity Corp. These technologies run in multiple BFSI organization around the world.
- He is in the Hall of Fame of google, Facebook. He has found critical vulnerability in both the organization.
- He has extensive knowledge on blockchain and has found major vulnerability on multiple blockchains.
Mr. J Prasanna – Director, CySecurity Pte Ltd, Singapore
- Director, CySecurity Pte Ltd, Singapore
- 28+ experience in field of Antivirus and cyber security
- Have given guest lectures to Indian army, Indian Airforce, CII, ISACA, CSI, CySI.
- Written guest columns in Hindu Businessline, decan herald on cyber security.
- Founder trustee of cyber security and privacy foundation
- Founder Of CySecurity Corp which has presence in six countries. CySecurity Corp software runs in bfsi around the world.n
- Innovated multiple cyber security technologies in areas of Antiphish, attack surface monitoring, Databreach, Darkweb, vulnerability monitoring, CDR and Threat Intel API, honeypot-edr-threat intel research
Brief Description of talk:
Last three years most of APT attacks have happened using pdf, doc and image files which are infected by 0day exploit. The objective of the talk is to describe briefly on
- APT attacks
- Stegano malware and exploits
- How to use CDR technologies to reduce the risk to organisation